Sunday, July 26, 2026

What I'm listening to right now!

 Music is one of my favorite things in the world. I can't go a day without listening to it, so I thought I'd make a post about what's on repeat for me right now.


Top Songs

Hoodie- Hey Violet

I love this song so so much. The bridge is for sure my favorite part, but I love how confessional the whole song is. Loving and missing someone so much that you hold on to the last pieces of them in your life, for example a hoodie. I love songs with deep or meaningful lyrics but happy beats so this is definitely a favorite of mine. 


Sex- The 1975

"Does he take care of you? Or could I easily fill his shoes?" Are you kidding me? Another deeply confessional and shameless song about wanting someone who cannot be yours. A modern day "Jessie's Girl"- by Rick Springfield if you will. I love the 1975 and this is for sure a top song of theirs for me. 


X's & O's- Malcolm Todd

Malcolm Todd has been on repeat for me a lot recently, specifically his new album. This is my favorite song from "Do That Again" right now. I love the chorus and I love the voicemail towards the end. This song just scratches a certain itch for me. 


I Wish You Would- Taylor Swift

I love Taylor Swift so much, so she is almost always on for me, but every so often one song will stick out. Right now it is "I Wish You Would," I love everything about this song, it is another that just scratches an itch for me. 1989 is also one of my favorite albums from her and very special to me because I went to the 1989 tour when I was little. 


Out of Touch- Daryl Hall & John Oates

I love older music and Hall & Oates are a favorite of mine. I've listened to this song so much lately, it's just so good to me. The chorus is for sure my favorite part. I love the emotion in their voices and the lyrics, and of course that classic 80's synth. Just such a great song and a favorite of mine.


2 comments: