Thursday, August 13, 2026

little update

 Hey girls! Haven't posted on here in a while so I thought I'd give a little update. I dyed my hair pink with temporary dye and absolutely love it! Unfortunately it faded really fast, but I'm thinking of doing it again. Let me know what you think I should do. Also, I am starting college soon which is exciting but also oh so stressful. No one knows what they are talking about when I ask for help and I just get redirected to different departments constantly. Also my advisor is USELESS! Also why do I have to pay $3 to send my transcripts to my school? What's the point? What do they need $3 for? This whole process is so ridiculous. Also college is so expensive and applying for scholarships and aid is such a pain in the ass. That's basically what's going on with me besides the norm. Hope you enjoyed or can relate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment