Thursday, September 17, 2026

life update!

 Hey everyone! I feel like its been forever since I've posted on here, but I've been crazy busy so I thought I'd give a little update. I am officially a college student! I finally started classes this past week. I am in two express classes for now since I was registered so late. My admissions process was a complete nightmare. Once I was finally registered for classes, I had to wait on bookstore credits to apply before I could get my textbooks and then I had late work to make up for. Luckily it wasn't too bad and things are going pretty well now. I am taking Intro to Astronomy and Intro to Business. Astronomy is pretty interesting so far, and business is a lot of videos. But all in all college is not too bad, I'm just happy to have started. Other than that, I was pet sitting for a friend for like a week, and now I've been back at my normal job. 

In more exciting and fun news, I am going on a hike this Sunday! It is a little mini grand canyon a few hours away from where I live. I have hiked it before and it is super fun! There is a short two mile trail through the canyon, and a longer 7 mile trail that goes on top/around it and then through it, which I did last time and will be doing again. It was cold last time I went, but definitely won't be this time so I'm a little worried about that but I'm sure it will be super fun regardless. I'll probably make a post about it after, and put some pictures as well.

Anyways! That's my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment